On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 05:05:00PM +0100, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
> Philip: Are you going to generate the 3.0r2 cd-images? If so, do you know
> how, where and when?

Yeah, I'm in the process of doing so now on open

> If not, manty said that he can do them, he just suspects that you'll do
> them better.

Hm, not sure about that, given that the first attempt seems not to be
generating any jigdos for some reason ... anyway, I'm on the case and
should get some sort of results today.

> Or perhaps someone else on this list feels both qualified and willing do
> do this?
>
> Once I get a set of jigdos and then get them onto cdimage.d.o, I'll do the
> isos and push-trigger stuff. Just need someone to do the steps before
> that.

Yeah --- I need to populate the snapshot on cdimage.d.o as well.  I'll
do that once I have jigdos.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/