Hi Thomas,

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 01:15:17PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> We've checked our list of distributors of the Debian cd's. And I had a
> question about this. We as a hardware store would like to sell the Debian
> DVD's as well. Is this possible to add us to the list then ?

Yes - please have a look at <http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/info>. Note
that you need to have a web page with (preferably) detailed information on
what type of Debian media you sell for what prices, details on how to pay,
and contact information.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883
54F7
  ¯ '` ¯