Dear debian,

 My name is Anna Podolsky and I am writing on behalf of The Harvard Lampoon
to express interest in advertising for debian in an upcoming issue of our
magazine. As the world's oldest continuously published humor magazine, The
Lampoon garners much attention both locally and nationally. We distribute
the magazine to a readership of over 30,000, primarily to students on the
Harvard campus as well as to alumni and other professionals nationwide and
internationally.

Businesses who have advertised with us in past issues have found great
success for their company and found excellent reliability and hard work from
the staff of The Lampoon. We work with you to create a design to communicate
your product most effectively to our readers. We have an excellent staff of
artists (many of whom have gone on to work at famous publications such as
The New Yorker) to help you achieve this goal. You could use a design of
your own or work with our artists to create a new advertisement.

We want to work with you to build a positive relationship and tell to others
about debian. Please contact me to learn more about the magazine and to
discuss more details. My phone number is (781) 248-5848 and my email is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Thank you very much.

        Sincerely,
        Anna Podolsky