On Sat, 5 Jul 2008, alecs1 wrote:

Wanting to download some debian weeklies dvd I find the most convenient method
to be bittorrent:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/bt-dvd/
But there is no seed for these... I actually got a set o images sometime on
the ftp, made torrents and put them on thepiratebay and had quite a few
leechers.
So, please seed the images or stop posting them on the site alltogether. I
don't think this is a connection problem problem of mne, as I am able to get
any torrent I need usually.

No, the weeklies are currently on hold due to the lenny d-i betas. Unfortunately I only have the space to seed two full sets of cds/dvds, so besides the current stable release we have the choice of either betas or weeklies. Right now that's the betas. :/

/Mattias Wadenstein