Hi,

Since I'm having issues filling the FOSDEM schedule for the first time
in years, and since I fucked up with Steve's Debian-CD talk a few years
ago, I thought I'd ask you guys if any of you would be interested in
holding a talk in the Debian developers' room at FOSDEM.

It might be a nice way to introduce new blood into the Debian-cd team
(that is, if you guys need that...), and/or to teach us mere mortal
developers how you guys do stuff. Or some such.

Thoughts?

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22