Hi folks,
                      Thanks to Thomas Schmitt I got everthing done I
wanted done.  I had two problems with debian-cd

1.  When using xorriso 1.2.2 and the associated iso build configuration
the resulting image would not boot from a flash drive.  A previous version
of debian-cd was ok.
2.  When building i386 images debian-cd ignored DISKTYPE and put
everything it could find into the image all 40+GiB.  I had not tried
building i386 on previous versions of debian-cd.  Using xorriso 1.2.9 and
associated build config.

As I do funny things with debian-cd I work directly through makefile and
CONF.sh and I have noticed that ARCHES and COMPLETE are missing from
CONF.sh

A  final point, the i386 DVD 1 has a peculiar structure.  Mind you it
works.

It was great to see the iso's and jigdos up so quickly.  This must have
involved a lot of work.

Phil.
   +64 3 488 2818        Fax +64 3 488 2875        Mobile 027 663 4453
   phil...@copyleft.co.nz - personal.    i...@copyleft.co.nz - business