Hello,

I just write to signal a systematic crash while booting the wheezy's and
jessie's installer.
Each time I try to boot on my machine with a USB stick for installation of
Debian, It crashes just after "Probing EDD (edd=off to disable) ... ok"
I tried in expert mode, the only thing it changes is that lots of messages
appears after "probing EDD ... OK" and immediatly crashes after.

My laptop is a  Lenovo Flex 2-14D  which is dual core (AMD E1), with 4Go of
RAM
I of course disabled quick boot and uefi mode (I set legacy boot mode), so
normaly it should works.

On USB stick I tried :
 * Debian 7.7 amd64 DVD(1) installer
 * Debian 7.5 amd64 DVD(1) installer
 * Debian 7.7 amd64 live (KDE)
 * Debian testing amd64 DVD(1) installer

All these images crashes at the same point as described.
I did writen my USB stick with # dd if=[].iso of=/dev/sdc

Finally, I works with Ubuntu 14.10 amd64 desktop.

I hope I have been accurate enough. In the case You need more informations,
I can provide You.