On 11/11/2015 12:01 PM, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Without any official hat, I agree with Md that the changes to the
> installed packages seem reasonable, as sparse as possible, and driven
> by technological necessity.

Unfortunately, "driven by technological necessity", or the size of
changes, isn't a point of argumentation (see my previous mail). All of
the packages must be taken from stable, unchanged, and if some are taken
from backports, this must be explicit, and the image shouldn't be called
"stable Debian". Official, yes, but not stable (maybe stable + some
backports would be ok...).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)