On Tue, 2017-03-14 at 12:00 +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:
> It's time to start thinking about our next stable point release.  Here
> are some dates, please let us know which ones would work.
>
> * April 8-9
> * April 15-16
> * April 22-23
> * April 29-30
> * May 6-7
>
> I know at least Adam can't do 15-16 so that one is most likely out anyway.

Based on the responses received, the preferred dates appear to be April
22nd and May 6th, closely followed by April 29th. I have a slight
preference against the 22nd, so suggest that we plump for May 6th.

If no-one yells soon against the idea, I'll get that announced in the
next day or two.

Cheers,

Adam