Hi Lukas,

Lukas Schwaighofer <lu...@schwaighofer.name> (2017-10-17):
> sorry to ask for yet another sponsoring so soon.  Two days ago upstream
> merged the fix for allowing extlinux to boot from ext4 filesystems with
> the 64bit feature enabled, which I'd like to get uploaded soon.
>
> With the patch applied, I can no longer reproduce the ext4+64bit
> problem, so I'm confident the fix works.  Booting from ext2/3 and btrfs
> still works fine. I've updated syslinux in our git repository
> accordingly:
>
>     https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-cd/syslinux.git
>

> Apart from the ext4 fix, I've also dropped my own patch for linking
> against the newer gnu-efi version in favor of the cleaner one that was
> proposed upstream.
>
> I've set urgency to medium this time, as I don't want to delay the
> creation of testing images not suffering from Bug #857597 [1].
> Lukas
>
> [1] https://bugs.debian.org/857597

I've just sponsored your upload, thanks!

Please push an appropriate tag for this commit:
  ce704619daaa2f973e6d569c0e0ac713984529e6

KiBi.

PS: I only read debian-cd@ infrequently when my attention is drawn to
    it, like the cc in the subsequent mail. Please cc me if you need
    me to see a specific reply/subthread.