Hi folks,

I've moved all of the "debian-cd" owned repos from alioth to salsa,
under a new "images-team" group there:

debian-cd.git
   from https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-cd/debian-cd.git/
   to   https://salsa.debian.org/images-team/debian-cd

package-lists.git
   from https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-cd/package-lists.git/
   to   https://salsa.debian.org/images-team/package-lists

setup.git
   from https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-cd/setup.git/
   to   https://salsa.debian.org/images-team/setup

petterson-live.git *ALSO RENAMED*
   from https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-cd/pettersson-live.git/
   to   https://salsa.debian.org/images-team/live-setup

syslinux.git
   from https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-cd/syslinux.git/
   to   https://salsa.debian.org/images-team/syslinux

In terms of permissions, all the "admin" members of debian-cd now have
"master" access to the images-team group. All of the "developer"
members that I could find on salsa now also have "developer" access
there too. You've most likely already just got email about being added
to the team.

If you've had access in the past and I've missed you, please just ask!

I've already updated various working copies of these repos scattered around
Debian hosts now, so that existing build and sync cron jobs should
work now. I'm just about to disable pushes to the old repo locations
on salsa, as described at

  https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc#Import_git_repository

I'll also try to replicate the notification setups from alioth to
salsa too, as much as I can.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                st...@einval.com
"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out