On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 02:15:20PM +0200, Carlo Pisani wrote:
> hi
> I am looking for an old version of Gnat for Linux/HPPA and Linux/MIPS
> I was told that Debian had an old archive with gnat for such architectures
>
> if so, where can I download them?

There are two:

- snapshot.debian.org contains daily snapshots of the archive since 2005;
- archive.debian.org contains the final version of all old releases that
  are no longer in any form of maintenance. It does not contain daily
  snapshots, but it does contain an entry for all versions of Debian,
  including those that are older than 2005.

Regards,

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab