Hi Steve,

Am 23.10.2018 um 15:04 schrieb Holger Levsen:

>> Wow. I'm surprised to hear anybody is actually really using syslinux
>> with UEFI! I'm curious why, rather than grub - can you share?

I've got a working setup with pxelinux. And I don't want to maintain a
grub and a syslinux configuration, both. Most distros ship with isolinux
as bootloader on the installer image. So it's easy to copy and paste the
configuration to get the installer running on PXE.

So until now I don't see any advantages moving to GRUB. Where do you see
advantages in using GRUB for PXE?

Ingo

--
Linuxhotel GmbH, Geschäftsführer Dipl.-Ing. Ingo Wichmann
HRB 20463 Amtsgericht Essen, UStID DE 814 943 641