On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 10:30:09PM +0100, Richard Atterer wrote:
>Hi Steve,
>
>thank you very much for continuing to take care of jigdo! It's been a loong
>time since I actively worked on it. (Must have been ~2000 that I started
>creating it.)
>
>I've updated my site to point to the URL you gave - does the text I used
>work for you?

Awesome, thanks. Now I need to write some text on my side! :-)

>I think given that I don't work on (or even provide support for) jigdo
>anymore I have no claim to be the "primary" site. Feel free to switch
>debian.org to your site once your page is up. Maybe consider adding an
>"honourable mention" link pointing to my old page! :-)

OK, cool.

>Cheers, and thanks again for keeping jigdo alive!

No worries! Thanks for an awesome idea!

I'll admit to not always being a fan of your coding style, but hey -
every person is different! *grin*

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                st...@einval.com
The two hard things in computing: