Hi,

I'm Janet from The Coolist. Your site, ftp.sunet.se, has sparked my interest to
contribute articles and resources in the various topics that you cover. I
especially enjoyed one of your latest posts,  and therefore decided to reach
out to you.
I write on a broad range of topics and depending on what works best for you, I
am definitely open to proposing and discussing ideal content titles that will
benefit your site. If this sounds appealing to you, I’d love to have a
conversation about how we could make it work.
On that note, a long term partnership is the ideal goal in mind and would love
to hear back from you !
Thanks gratefully,
JanetDon't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word
"UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.