*Hello **,*

How are you doing today?

I'm sure you might have received emails as such before. However, our value
proposition is much unique. As the website owner, you would be interested
to attract more visitors. While doing a search, I found that *meebey.net
<http://meebey.net>* is not on the 1st Page of Google. So, I thought you
might like to know more about this.

   -  *Not long ago BERT update tormented many online businesses, impacting
   1 in 10 of all search queries. This is the biggest change in search since
   Google released Rank Brain*

   - *To add to the website owners’ woes, Phantom is the name given to
   random updates that Google brings every now and then. This means websites
   having a single unnatural link are going to be penalized.*

   -  *Moreover, growing preference for Mobile-Friendly pages to help
   website owners gain and hold more visitors to a website has been rolled
   out. So, we can help transform the website into one.*

We can help address issues affecting the website and place the website in
TOP Search Results. I am sure you would like to know more about what’s
wrong with *meebey.net <http://meebey.net>*.

Makes Sense!!! Drop us an email with your questions, we will answer your
questions.

Have a Great Day.

Thanks & Regards,
 | (Analyst)

Disclaimer: If Interested we will send more details on our “corporate
identity”, “company profile”, “Pricelist”  etc. in our next response.
Newsletter, If Not, You can simply reply with “remove” and we will delete
your email from our list. "The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003".
[image: beacon]