As folk will be aware: we're building and releasing the final release of
Stretch before transition to LTS support. Testing is going well - there are
a couple of architectures that are built but not tested because the testers
have no hardware.

One set  is an old Mac on Intel media, the other is boot media for S390X.
Nobody has reported problems with these recently but it may be that nobody
is using them at all. If this is the case, these are prime candidates for
removal before Bullseye - Debian 11 - media preparation

Please shout: if we don't build media for obsolete hardware or machines
that nobody has, it makes the complex task of preparing media that much
simpler.