Hi all,

On 24-04-2021 00:41, Donald Norwood wrote:
> Indeed, from this and the last few posts in the discussion it reads that
> perhaps June is the better option for the 'timed' ready when ready
> release date.

The progress of fixing the blocking issues in the debian-installer is
good enough to start thinking again about a tentative bullseye release
date (see for more details in the quote below). Assuming all goes well
with RC2 and RC3, we'd be looking at the following candidate release dates:

26 June
3 July
10 July
17 July
24 July

Can you let us know which date work for you and which don't?

> I think it would allow for extra care to be given in the areas needed
> and would as Paul suggested allow the larger community to pull
> together to help resolve some of the issues.

The installer team needs everybody's help to test the d-i release
candidates, to see if the issues that are being solved now are handled
correctly across as many different machines as possible. If anybody has
better ideas than the wiki page that kibi suggested in his e-mail below,
then let us know. Otherwise I'll probably see if I can set up something
like that shortly.

Paul