On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 05:31:06PM +0000, caseym2...@verizon.net wrote:
> Hello,
> On this page https://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/#firmware
>
> At this section
> Official CD/DVD images of the "stable" release
> Where we click on
> CDThe following links point to image files which are up to 700 MBin size,
> making them suitable for writing to normal CD-R(W) media:
> So we click on adm64
> Which takes us to https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-cd/
>
> The only ISO links are for the Net Install and not the Offline installations.
> They are not 700 MB in size as you can see by going to those links they
> arethe smaller downloads the largest being 439MB for EDU version and the
> Standard Version being only 378 MB in size as they are both Net Installations.
> Can you please direct me to the CD Download Link for the Full Offline
> installation package?
> Than you,Casey,email: caseym2...@verizon.net

Hi Casey,

With Bullseye - the old single CD which installed XFCE proved impractical
as it grew too big for the medium. The last XFCE release was for Debian
10 Buster

We have netinst CDs for the rare case of where you must use a CD for a
CD-only drive. Otherwise, there are far too many CDs to produce and it
becomes inappropriate for storage costs on the worldwide mirrors carrying
CD and DVD images

There is DVD1 at https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/11.2.0/amd64/iso-dvd/ and
then the other 18 DVDs are downloadable via jigdo by using the files  in
https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/jigdo-dvd/

Using jigdo does require network access to do this and, ideally, a Debian
mirror fairly close at hand in network terms.

Debian contains a very large number of packages: for an offline install,
in most cases DVD 1 to DVD 3 will be sufficient.

Source is also available for all packages.

All the very best, as ever,

Andy Cater
[Also part of the team: generally checking media for release days]