On Fri, Jun 03, 2022 at 11:07:40PM -0400, Armando Zuñiga wrote:
> I would like to know what form I should fill out if I want to be a seller
> of debian netinstaller installer pen drives or if I qualify as a debian CD
> seller.
>
> I would like to be a seller of official debian images in Chile, but the
> controversy that the CD's are staying is added.

Hi Armando,

I think the information you need is at:

https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/info

and specifically at

https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/adding-form

If you are providing CDs today - it is probably worth providing the choice
of the official CD - which does not have non-free firmware included - and
the unofficial, non-free CD which does include firmware.

The situation may change: if you are prepared to offer both, then people
will have an informed choice.

With every good wish, as ever,

Andy Cater

  • Question Armando Zuñiga