On 17 June 2022 21:04:02 BST, "Andrew M.A. Cater" <amaca...@einval.com> wrote:
>On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 08:31:23PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We're (again) running behind in getting the next point release for
>> bullseye sorted, and I know we're about to run into the Deb{Camp,Conf}
>> period. I think the possible dates that make sense are:
>>
>> - July 2nd (means freezing next weekend, but so be it)
>> - July 9th
>>

>Hi Adam
>
>I'll tag along with whatever the rest of the images team want to do :)
>Always fond of doing this.
>
>With every good wish,
>
>Andy Cater
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Adam

Hi there.
I am afraid we can't help either weekend.  Isy has her school prom and a
shooting event    one each weekend meaning she can't be there, and I have
already committed as taxi...

If release were to go ahead either weekend I could drop in, but wouldn't be
able to stay the distance.  Sorry

Andy