Package: debian-cd
Severity: normal

libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0-udeb (historical package name) has been superseded by
libgdk-pixbuf-2.0-0-udeb (Policy-compliant name + "-udeb") since bullseye
and I'd like to remove the old name, but according to codesearch,
tasks/*/Debian-edu-full in debian-cd seems to still have references to it.
Is it safe to remove the transitional udeb anyway?

I also notice that libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0, another transitional package, is
also listed in that file. Does that inclusion block removal of
the transitional libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0?

It would probably be good to replace transitional packages in the various
package lists with their dependencies at some point.

    smcv