13th April = does not work for me, going to my brother in Borås to
later go to foss-north 2024 in Gothenburg
20th and 27th April works for me
4th of May does not work for me will be at Curl-up Curl developer
conference here in Stockholm
11th of May might maybe work for me, but might also want to watch the
stream if X worlds biggest Commodore 64 demoparty or Outline Atari
demoparty in the Netherlands have a stream this year (not sure if they
are streaming or not yet)