Hi,

Thank you Vincent for taking a look onto this issue. I identified that
at least these two files enable non-free software:
templates/sources.list.ubuntu.tmpl and
templates/sources.list.debian.tmpl. In Ubuntu's case the restricted,
partner and multiverse repositories should be disabled in my opinion.
About Universe repository I am not sure. In Debian's case the contrib
and non-free repositories should be disabled.

The bug itself is easy to fix (just remove those non-free repositories
from the two files) but I don't know how to create a patch for Debian
packages – help wanted!

Also, I think we should give a higher priority to this bug as it affects
the Debian OpenStack images as discussed on this thread:
<http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/openstack-devel/2017-June/021344.html>.

Best regards,
Joonas Kylmälä