On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 08:09:07PM +0100, Marcin Kulisz wrote:
>On 2017-09-14 11:18:13, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
>> Hi Chris,
>
>Jimmy, Chris, guys
>
>> Luca and I are consequently sharing a room in the La Residence Suite
>> Hotel, roughly a 10-minute walk from the sprint location and in the
>> heart of downtown Bellevue.
>
>I think that this looks like a good idea, as my credit card limit is rather low
>I can't book rooms for more ppl, but I can do it for my self and somebody else
>who wish to share it (ping me) unless Sledge will do it as the last time ;-)

I'm happy to book hotels, and my credit card will happily stand paying
for a group if desired. Also happy to share with you if you like?

>> Another sprint attendee will be in the Red
>> Lion hotel at his employer's expense; that hotel seems comparably
>> affordable although 10-15 minutes further away on foot. Not sure about
>> everyone else.
>>
>> I'll email you and Steve McIntyre off-thread about the hotel cost for
>> Luca and me, and my flight costs. All seems within reasonable ranges by
>> my judgment.
>
>Unfortunately my new employer is not so keen on covering trips like this as the
>previous did so I'd like to ask for reimbursement as well (if not in full then
>at least partial).
>To fly cheaper (even when hotel cost taking into account) I'm going there on
>the 14th and I'm leaving 18th at the evening in total flight cost is £752.

For me, it looks like £757 round trip. (Out on the 15th, back 19th). I
could make it cheaper by flying back on the 18th, but only by leaving
on a lunchtime flight and basically missing the Wednesday.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                st...@einval.com
Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd