Hi everybody,

In my last email I offered to help with doing the admin work for this sprint.

So here is my call to all sprint attendees who would like to ask for sponsoring
from Debian project to send me their costs estimations and ideally travel
arrangements, so I can ask leader@d.o for budget for this sprint.

I'd like to send cost estimation to Chris about mid week (Wednesday) next week,
so please let me know before this date that you want me to count you in.

Also as per this[1] email from Steve if some of you want us (Steve/me) to book
accommodation for them please also express it in the email.

Once I have a list of all of you whole machinery will be put into motion and
I'll put you into CC for all related correspondence with leader@d.o

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2017/09/msg00020.html
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3