Thanks M. Kasper!  That is useful.

I wonder if it could be wrapped somehow so it does not break usage under older
versions of vagrant.
And if a base box is only going to work with certain versions of vagrant, that
would be a useful warning.

Kevin:

Got that?
Its not virtualbox, but vagrant which needs to be upgraded.
Can you go upstream to source for that, please?

-- Hugh

--
Hugh Esco <he...@yourmessagedelivered.com>