On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 12:02:22PM +0200, Andrei Popenta wrote:
>    I want to ask about an issue I noticed with my AWS AMI, that is created
>    from the official Debian Jessie AMI.

Have you checked the stretch AMIs for the same issue?

>    It seems like after each time I create a new AMI, entries for admin users
>    are added to  /etc/sudoers.d/90-cloud-init-users.

You could start with a bug report against cloud-init, since that's the
package that owns this file. It's possible that the root cause is
elsewhere, or that the bug is fixed in more recent versions, but it's
reasonable to start with cloud-init.

noah