On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 03:09:50PM -0300, Lucas Kanashiro wrote:
> I think DebConf is the perfect place to share with the Debian community
> the work we have been doing and collect feedback :)

+1, this is a great idea. There should also be a BoF for people
interested in a more interactive session. We've done such things before.

> BTW do you intend to attend DebConf 19? If you have any doubts about
> this year DebConf I can help since I am part of the local team.

I don't know if I'll be able to make it. I have a bunch of other
international travel between now and then and may be unable to schedule
another trip. I hope to resolve the question soon, either way. I should
be available virtually if I'm not able to make it in person.

noah