On Thu, Apr 04, 2019 at 04:33:28PM -0400, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> We should probably add the cloud delegates and (maybe?) an SPI
> representative to it if we're going to use it.

Since Amazon wants the email address to correspond to SPI rather than
Debian (i.e. if Debian were to leave SPI a new account would be needed),
I was thinking of something like:

debian-cloud-accou...@spi-inc.org

where the members of that alias would include:

<some suitable alias>@debian.org
<any individuals worth listing>@debian.org
treasu...@spi-inc.org
(maybe) bo...@spi-inc.org
<any individuals worth listing>@spi-inc.org

I was thinking of using the same @spi-inc.org alias for AWS and Azure
for simplicity; using a cloud-neutral alias would also make sense to me
on the Debian side, but I don't feel strongly about that. If preferred,
the SPI alias could include multiple cloud-specific Debian aliases; if
strongly preferred, we could use multiple cloud-specific SPI aliases.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
presid...@spi-inc.org