On Mon, Sep 02, 2019 at 05:10:55PM +0200, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> State what? That we're supposed to build the cloud images on Casulana?
> As much as I know, that has always been what we were supposed to do. You
> alone decided that the gitlab's CI was the way to go.

Thomas, you seem to be under the mistaken impression that building
images from GitLab pipelines implies that the builds are not happening
on casulana. That is not the case. The builds coordinated by salsa *do*
happen on casulana.

> We're not only building images for Sid/Unstable, but also for stable. In
> such case, we want the images to be built *only* when needed, ie: when a
> package is updated in security.debian.org, or when we have a point
> release. That's what was done for the OpenStack images since Stretch.

This, also, is fully compatible with salsa-driven builds happening on
casulana.

Does this address your concerns regarding Bastian's proposal?

noah