On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 08:46:08AM +0100, Tomasz Rybak wrote:
> I remind everyone that our next meeting will take place
> this Wednesday, 2019-12-11, at 19:00 UTC.

I won't be able to make this one because of work committments.  Items
I would have wanted to discuss include:

1. Still no word on AWS Marketplace Seller Agreement acceptance from
SPI.  Can a delegate please ping them again?

2. The thread at [1] makes me wonder if we should consider trying to
update cloud-init in our stable images.  This could be done via a full
update to stable, via stable-updates, as we've discussed with regard to
cloud SDKs and tools (arguably cloud-init fits into this category,
despite being vendor-agnostic).  Alternatively, we could simply provide
a package via buster-backports, and include that in the images.  I'll
start a new thread on this on debian-cloud@l.d.o.

3. I have begun work on introducing a "cloud optimized" kernel for
arm64, similar to what we've already got for amd64. [2]

4. I still need to post somewhere (blog, bits, etc) about our daily sid
images, as discussed at the last IRC meeting.

noah

1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2019/12/msg00008.html
2. https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/merge_requests/193