On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 07:32:35AM -0800, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> Unfortunately, I believe it's too late to update botocore in bullseye.  1.19
> seems to break compatibility with 1.17, meaning it would require a transition.
> Per the bullseye release policy and timeline [1], transitions are no longer
> accepted.

After digging through the botocore changes and dependencies via
code.debian.org, I'm pretty well convinced that awscli is the only
package that's broken by updating botocore.  So, now that an updated
awscli has already been uploaded, I've gone ahead and updated botocore
as well.

I don't expect any issues, but we'll see what happens.

noah