On Mittwoch, 29. März 2023 15:46:18 CEST Bo YU wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > If to use ecl, the bug has been reported to upstream[2] and I built
> > ecl with ecl's developer branch
> > and to see if it works.
> >
> >From Memory, I always had the most success bootstrapping sbcl  from foreign
> >arch (ie using a linux-amd64 sbcl and go via sshfs or similar). In
> >particular this was way faster than waiting for clisp and also more
> >reliable to work
> I did not subscribe the mail list so sorry for the mess up here.
> Yeah, From
> https://github.com/sbcl/sbcl/blob/57d3b7f2b30e693f635b5fde77f3662c570176dc/
> make.sh#L40 I am aware of the possibility. Could you give me the more tips
> on Debian here? Thanks in advance.

https://web.archive.org/web/20080212021356/http://sbcl-internals.cliki.net/
Build

should tell how cross compiling works in general. I think I built /usr/local/
bin/sbcl and then patched the debian/rules to bootstrap with that. gives you a
package that can be installed and used just fine and should be binary-identical
with a "proper" build.

Christoph