On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 02:13:13AM +0530, I Sagar wrote:
> * Package name        : node-deprecated
>   Upstream Author    : Fractal <cont...@wearefractal.com>
> (http://wearefractal.com/)
> * URL                         : http://github.com/wearefractal/deprecated
>   Programming Lang : JavaScript
>   Description              : Tool for deprecating things
>  .
>  Node.js is an event-based server-side JavaScript engine.

I see one big missing feature: wildcard support.

Especially, it'd be nice to be able to deprecate("*") the moment the first
version of WebAssembly or something comes out.

--
A MAP07 (Dead Simple) raspberry tincture recipe: 0.5l 95% alcohol, 1kg
raspberries, 0.4kg sugar; put into a big jar for 1 month.  Filter out and