Hello... I'm attempting to use Simple-CDD to build an iso for a system and Im
running into a problem getting a custom kernel installed. I have it stored in a
local directory that I am passing to build-simple-cdd via the -local-packages
option and I can build the iso. The problem comes during installation. The iso
fails to 'unpack' the linux-image package, and then the install is effectively
over. It does the whole "will attempt to.... Up to 5 times....'

This leads me to my question... what is the preferred methodology for getting a
custom kernel package both included in a profile and installed when building a
custom iso via simple-cdd?

Thanks in advance for any assistance...

--ray