Package: debbugs
Severity: normal

Remove db2html and html-control and add in appropriate suggested rewrite
rules like this:

RewriteRule ^/db/\d+/(\d+)\.html /cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=$1 [L,R]
RewriteRule ^/db/si/(pending|forwarded|done)(\w+)\.html
/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?include=pending:$1;severity=$2 [L,R]

in the example apache configuration file.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

Our days are precious, but we gladly see them going
If in their place we find a thing more precious growing
A rare, exotic plant, our gardener's heart delighting
A child whom we are teaching, a booklet we are writing
 -- Frederick Rükert _Wisdom of the Brahmans_
 [Hermann Hesse _Glass Bead Game_]