Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

Freud is the father of psychoanalysis. It has no mother.
There is a good side to every situation.
Quotation, n: The act of repeating erroneously the words of another.
And that's the world in a nutshell, an appropriate receptacle.
The reverse side also has a reverse side.
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
The shortest distance between two points is under construction.
Ask advice only of your equals.

Love is an irresistable desire to be irresistably desired.
I was born at the age of twelve on an MGM lot.
ANTIPATHY, n. The sentiment inspired by one's friend's friend.
My favorite animal is steak.
Beware the fury of a patient man.
Life's most urgent question is: what are you doing for others?
Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.
I only drink to make other people seem interesting.
Guess again.
The enemy came. He was beaten. I am tired. Goodnight.
Desire creates the power.