Three steps to the software you need at the prices you want
In order to get the feed, go to Settings -> Links Feed and provide the list of
IPs

I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?

You can't be truly rude until you understand good manners.
..You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Everything in the world may be endured except continued prosperity.
Honesty is the best policy - when there is money in it.