We do not have to keep ourselves stymied and trapped out of fear of making a
mistake or failing. Naturally, we will make mistakes and fail from time to
time. That is part of being  fully alive.
There are no guarantees. If we are waiting for guaranteed courses of action, we
may spend much of our life waiting."
Melody Beattie

If you would prefer not to receive this newsletter in the future, please ,
reply with the word "Unsubscribe" in the Subject line of your email.

--
Per REVOCARE l'iscrizione alla lista, inviare un email a