On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 12:51:23PM -0300, Ben Woodhead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> was
heard to say:
> If I was wrong, I would have expected to see some news on the homepage
> saying "Yeah, KDEs is completely GPLed and will be included in debian", or
> at least something like that. After all the reading I did where debian was
> saying that they would love to have kde but its not free. Well its FREE know
> and I still don't see any of the people that where complaining about the
> license saying something about it.

  Why?  We've said in the past that we would include KDE when the license
changed, and are now in the process of doing that.  See
http://incoming.debian.org if you don't believe me.

  Actions speak louder than words (IMO), or should.

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----------------\
|  CCs of list  |  Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the       |