>>"Micheal" == Michael S Fischer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 Micheal> I just joined the debian-devel list yesterday, all excited about being
 Micheal> able to possibly contribute code and insights to the installation
 Micheal> system to make it more palatable to those who would like to install
 Micheal> the OS in < 5 minutes a la Kickstart/Jumpstart.  Maybe I'd even build
 Micheal> some .debs for software for which there are none yet.

        Actally, the naivette inherent in these assumptions is rather
 touching ...

 Micheal> However, the first thing I see is some pointless bickering about DNS
 Micheal> and email.  I am now very turned off because instead of seeing a bunch
 Micheal> of bright developers, I'm seeing a voluminous amount of off-topic
 Micheal> flaming.

        Welcome to real life, as personified by the Debian mailing lists

        manoj
--
 "There is nothing so deadly as not to hold up to people the
 opportunity to do great and wonderful things, if we wish to stimulate