Package: ftp.debian.org

The current version of pine is in non-free because the copyright
is not clear.  We really should talk to the maintainers - perhaps
we can get permission to distribute the package as part of the
distribution?  (FYI, it's in Red Hat, and those guys are quite
careful about copyrights, too...)

Even if we don't get permission (say, Red Hat paid them lots of
$$$ to get a license), I think we should still distribute an
older version (before the copyright change - I think it was 3.92)
in the regular distribution (just like we do with ghostscript).
Are there any problems with this?

Marek