On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 12:01:39PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> This is a very old FTBFS bug (28 Aug 2000), which was closed in 23 Aug
> 2003 and reopened in 3 Sep 2003. After this, Frank Lichtenheld comments:

> > I verified that it builds correctly with an added Build-Depends to
> > debhelper.

> > But before producing a NMU patch I wonder if this package should be
> > orphaned. Last upload 2 years ago was a NMU, a few simple to fix, long
> > outstanding bugs...

> I agree with Frank. This is quite an old bug, I also managed to build it
> correctly with debhelper. I think this should be brought to
> debian-devel. Does anyone object orphaning this package? Is anyone
> willing to adopt it? It is a base package, priority required for m68k,
> and otherosfs priority: extra for all other architectures.

It seems clear that the package has already been orphaned; filing a bug
against wnpp for it is merely a formality.  ISTR that Roman is not
actively involved in m68k development anymore, so it wouldn't surprise
me that he's not taking an interest in this package.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer