Simon Richter wrote:
Hi,

Is anyone interested in adopting libical?  It has been orphaned for
193 days (#187030). I wouldn't mind removing it, but mozilla
build-depends on it (perhaps this can be changed, tho?).

Mozilla builds fine without libical.

What does happen, then? Will it still be able to read iCalendar events?

   Simon

For my mozilla build at least, libmozical.a is built from modified libical sources distributed with mozilla[or at least checked out from mozilla cvs, I am not sure if it is included with the normal source tarball] and included with the build[assuming you have enabled calendar]. I just uninstalled libical and mozilla calendar still seems to work fine for me.