On Wednesday 20 October 2004 14.05, Samuel Ferrer wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I am very interested in the Debian project.

great!

> - How to install the developer package and thus be abe to use the "make"

Such user questions are properly addressed at the debian-user mailing list
instead of the developer mailing list - simple questions are often answered
by reading a bit in the documentation (in many cases, using google will get
you an answer quite quickly)

The debian-devel mailing list is not a list for discussing software
development on Debian systems, but is about discussing how to develop the
Debian system itself.

> -Is there any branch specialized in Java development?

lists are open to the public.

But the Debian Java list is discussion about packaging Java applications for
Debian, and not about programming in Java, so it's not a mailing list about
Software development in Java on Debian systems.

> - How to become member of this branch?

I don't know what you mean by this question.

To which 'this branch' are you referring?  What do you mena by 'becoming a
member'?

--
Oops