On Wednesday, January 05, 2005 10:05 AM, Ingo Juergensmann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]
> When Joerg Jaspert is already doing the dirty daily work, why does
> James still needs in place then? (Except he just stays in that
> position for a transitional period until Joerg is taking over that
> task and job completely. I would recommend that transitional period
> for other positions as well.)

aiui, because James - or presumably some other member of -admin - needs to
create the accounts once an nm has been approved (newsamosa, aka db.d.o is
restricted).

The most time-consuming part of DAM work is approving applicatants, which is
what Joerg is now doing. afaics, once an applicant is approved, accounts are
being created relatively quickly; so far it appears to be working well.

Cheers,

Adam