From: Mansour, Michael
Sent: Friday, 24 March 2006 3:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; debian-user@lists.debian.org
Cc: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: RE: Australian timezone (australasia) update for this weekend

Hi Anibal,

I've followed your manual procedure below, and have your "australasia" file in
/root.

I run:

# zic australasia

Which returns to the prompt, but then when running zdump it hasn't changed
anything.

I also note that /etc/localtime is a link to:

/usr/share/zoneinfo/Australia/NSW

and that file is dated 2003.

How else can this be done?

Thanks.