Hello,

I just configured the tree with debconf, by create a
package, but when i try to build a package the
makefile  is required. I choose single package.

Skipping copying to script-gera-banco-1.4.orig since
script-gera-dbar-1.4.orig exists.
Currently there is no top level Makefile. This may
require additional tuning.
You already have a debian/ subdirectory in the source
tree. dh_make will not try to overwrite anything.

The intetion is, my package execute the script (create
bd in postgresql) and remove this script, and make
some a questions.
How I can to create Makefile in this case ?

best regards,

Faria