On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 09:34:36PM +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:

> * Package name    : ll-core
>   Version         : 1.9.1
>   Upstream Author : Walter Doerwald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> * URL             : http://www.livinglogic.de/Python/core/index.html
> * License         : Python lic.
>   Programming Lang: Python
>   Description     : Core modules used by ll- and other packages
[...]
> If anybody can come up with a better short description - please let me
> know. I'm packaging this module collection as dep. of XIST (itp
> #336685). The packages will be added to the python-module team's svn.

Shouldn't the package name be "python-ll-core"? Anyway, you should
probably mention in the short description that it is a collection of
Python modules, and what the modules do. I don't think it is useful to
mention what the reverse dependencies are, unless it is only useful for
XIST and other ll projects. Maybe something like this:

      Guus Sliepen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>